SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
1. NATIONWIDE DELIVERY (1-5 Working Days).
- All local orders are dispatched via DHL or as specified by customer, and is charged based on the weight of the items and distance.
- Kindly note, during busy periods and sales, orders placed before may take longer to be dispatched.
- All items must be signed for.
- DHL and our delivery partners have a right to change their delivery charges when they want.
2. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (3-8 Working Days)
- All international orders are dispatched using DHL.
- International Shipping times may vary on weekends and during bank/public holidays and during peak periods. We cannot be held responsible for delays which may occur as a result of courier related matters, severe weather conditions and any Act of God.
- We operate using the above courier options in order to ensure your orders remain safe and are delivered to you as quickly as possible. We will constantly strive to offer our customers with the best overall experience.
- All orders may be tracked and must be signed for.
- At checkout, you may request for the Courier Driver to call on a specified number before/at the time of delivery; please note, whilst such requests will be conveyed by BF SUMA STORE to the Courier, this service is not guaranteed and we cannot be held responsible for any calls not actioned by the driver.
- The import duties or taxes are charged from your own customs office which you should pay when importing goods, this is not a payment to us, and all the taxes duties are buyer’s responsibility, we will not accept the responsibility for customs costs charged.
- DHL has a right to change their delivery charges when they want.
3. NIGERIA FAILED DELIVERY ATTEMPTS
- After receiving delivery confirmation for the selected method of delivery, BF SUMA STORE will not be held responsible for any missing parcel disputes.
- Parcels will only be held at the courier depot for 48 hours. If your package fails to be delivered without the arrangement of a re-delivery through direct contact with DHL, the parcel is automatically returned to BF SUMA STORE with a charge applied to the customer.
- In such an event, BF SUMA STORE will refund the customer for the order contents minus the initial shipping fee which is used for the initial delivery service; a total deduction of N4000.
- If you still wish to receive the goods from your initial failed order; a new order will need to be placed.
4. INTERNATIONAL FAILED DELIVERY ATTEMPTS
- After receiving delivery confirmation for the selected method of delivery, we will not be held responsible for any missing parcel disputes.
- Parcels will only be held at the courier depot for up to 5 days (timeframe will vary with each Country according to courier policies in any given country).
- If your package fails to be delivered without the arrangement of a re-delivery through direct contact with DHL (International Customers), DHL and BF SUMA STORE will make several attempts to contact the customer via telephone, email or Whatsapp Direct message in order to try and arrange a suitable delivery time.
- If after 5 days, there has been no contact with the customer despite several attempts, DHL may make a further attempt to leave your parcel with a neighbor and leave another card to this effect with the responsibility of collecting the parcel being that of the customer.
- If delivery to a neighbor is not possible, the parcel will be returned to BF SUMA STORE with a charge applied by DHL. Any requests which follow for a further delivery attempt will be subject to a repeat delivery charge in full, in addition to the failed delivery charges which will be stated by DHL (charges will vary depending on the location and weight of the parcel concerned).
- An invoice will be sent to the customer in such circumstances and goods will be dispatched once all outstanding payments are complete.
- We will not accept responsibility for packages which are returned to us due to insufficient/incorrect address information. Additional shipping fees will be due for re-sending any order(s). This must be paid in advance of shipment.
- We will not accept responsibility for items being delivered to the incorrect location due to insufficient/incorrect address information being provided to BF SUMA STORE.
- We will not accept responsibility for the breakage/damage of any of our products that may occur during transit. BF SUMA STORE ensures that all products are packaged to safeguard protection during the delivery process.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the loss of any of our items/parcels during transit due to a fault of a third party service provider (the courier). However, BF SUMA STORE will assist the customer in liaising with the relevant courier party, to investigate a reported loss and pursue the appropriate channels until the matter is resolved.
- If a delivery attempt is deliberately rejected by the customer with refusal to sign for a parcel which was sent following a confirmed order, with the customer thereafter requesting a refund after the goods have already been sent, the initial shipping fees incurred by BF SUMA STORE and any courier charges incurred for returning the parcel to BF SUMA STORE will be deducted from the total refund value.
** For those classified as living in remote areas, our regular courier may be used and the delivery time will vary depending on your location. If you are classified by DHL as living in a remote area, a member of our team will contact you with further instructions and an estimated delivery date.
*** Some International shipments may take between 3-5days (on rare occasions longer) depending upon the customs regulations and third party issues. We cannot be held responsible for any lengthy delays which occur due to customs regulations.