Signs and symptoms of chronic kidney disease develop over time and are often nonspecific. This means they can also be caused by other illnesses. Because your kidneys are able to make up for lost function, you might not develop signs and symptoms until irreversible damage has occurred.
Do you, or does someone that you know show any of the following signs and symptoms?:
- Loss of appetite
- Fatigue and weakness
- Sleep problems
- Urinating more or less
- Chest pain, if fluid builds up around the lining of the heart
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Muscle cramps
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Dry, itchy skin
- High blood pressure (hypertension) that’s difficult to control
- Shortness of breath, if fluid builds up in the lungs
The BF Suma Kidney Solution Pack can help you overcome those challenges to your kidneys, cleansing and boosting its function.